On-site Canal Center Plaza Parking Garage ($5 – $10)
Garage parking is available Monday through Sunday from 6:00 a.m. till 8:00 p.m. for a maximum of $10.00 per day or a minimum of $5.00 for one hour. If arriving before 10 a.m., a discount rate of $8.00 is available. (However, garage/elevator lobby doors remain locked till 8:00 a.m. Monday – Friday and completely locked Saturdays – Sundays).
- Turn right from Canal Center Plaza into the garage entrance and take a ticket.
- Go down the ramp, take a left (to G-1 level) or a right (to G-2 level). (Tip: we recommend the G-2 level as more spots are available there. To go to the G-2 level, make a right at the bottom of the entrance ramp and continue around a bit till you see the ramp on your right that goes further down. Take this ramp and make a left to head toward parking spots closest to the building 66 elevator lobby).
- Park in a spot not marked reserved and walk to the orange building 66 elevator lobby.
- Take the elevator to the 7th floor.
- To depart, be sure to visit the Pay Station first (located at the base of the garage entrance ramp on the G-1 level) and then proceed up the ramp and out through the gate.
Free and Metered Street Parking
Limited free spots available in surface parking lots on Canal Center Plaza premises (i.e., lots in front of building 99 and behind building 44) for twenty-minute periods. Free and metered street parking found in the general vicinity.
For security reasons, our building doors and elevator lobby access doors do not open to the public until 8:00 a.m. Mondays – Fridays. Please try to arrive after 8:00 a.m.
Directions by Metro
Take Metro’s Yellow or Blue Line to Braddock Road Station. Canal Center provides a free shuttle service between the Metro station and 66 Canal Center Plaza from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Monday – Friday. TransPotomac Canal Center shuttle (run by Ramjay Inc.) operates every 10 minutes during rush hours and every 30 minutes midday. Passengers are to be picked up from the Kiss-n-Ride area of the station. (Shuttle is not available on weekends.)
Building 66 is not directly visible from the Canal Center Plaza as Building 66 is the southern-most building in the complex located on the water’s edge at the end of Montgomery Street. The nearest intersection to our building door’s entrance is Montgomery and Fairfax Streets.