HumRRO staff embraces the opportunity to provide custom solutions to our clients to help ensure that their credentialing programs effectively promote quality in the targeted professions and protect the public.
Our technical rigor, measurement expertise, and collaborative spirit provide the essential foundation for partnering with associations to develop, support, and evaluate programs.
Here are some qualities our clients can expect from us:
Measurement and Testing Expertise
- For over 60 years, our researchers have provided custom measurement and evaluation services to a broad range of organizations.
- Our credentialing consultants have graduate level degrees in psychometric and measurement disciplines.
- Not only does HumRRO adhere to the rigorous standards of accrediting boards and other regulatory and industry standards, HumRRO senior staff members participate in the development and revision of several of these standards, such as updating NCCA Accreditation Standards for Certification and co-chairing the committee to revise the AERA Standards for Educational and Psychological Testing.
Collaboration and Responsiveness
- HumRRO staffs credentialing services projects with professionals who are committed to our clients for the long term. Many of our credentialing staff work with the same program for years. Such continuity on projects guarantees that our team members know the specifics of projects and are there to gauge possible changes in the industry and program performance.
- We take client satisfaction seriously. In fact, we measure and track our performance and share that feedback with our stakeholders. We do our best to be flexible and sensitive to the time constraints that our clients are up against. Furthermore, when our staff members come into contact with our clients’ members, we recognize that we are representing our clients, and strive to reflect the professionalism and responsiveness our clients would expect.
- Most certifying bodies rely on volunteer members to share occupational information, create test content, and provide cut-score judgments. Our researchers facilitate that work. We study volunteer motivators and strive to meet their expectations and needs.
- Finally, we are nimble – small enough to be responsive and quick but large enough to have the bench strength required to provide the services you need.